Specification and Downloads
- Used for parking paths, driveways, shed bases, erosion control up to 45 degree slope, gardening applications
- Unit size: 9 x 17 ft
- 1 unit covers 160 sq ft
- Filled with gravel for driving applications (3/4" gravel recommended)
- Filled with soil/grass for erosion control applications
Vodaland's 4" thick geo ground grid covers most of the applications. It's widely used for erosion control. Perfect solution for any types of parking lots, driveways, spaces and may carry heavy loads. We make our ground grid from polyethylene which makes it last a long time. The 4” geo grid ground grid can be filled with different types of aggregates, soil, sand, crushed gravel and etc. The sections are easily stretched over your surface and anchored down, then filled with aggregate. One section can cover 160 sq ft. Sections can be easily cut and connected to each other side by side or/and end to end. Installation is smooth and easy.
We DO NOT recommend using pea gravel as pea gravel will not pack to create a stable surface as a filler.
We recommend using 4" thick geo ground grid for: parking lots, spaces, retaining walls, erosion control, and different applications required for bearing medium to heavy loads.
Article ............... 8710
Height .............. 4"
Material ............ Modified Polyethylene
Coverage ......... 160 SQ FT
Dimensions ...... 9FT x 17FT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.