Refund & Returns
Refund & Returns
• Customers are eligible for return 30 days after receiving their order. A return shipment that is received within 15 days after the 30-day period will still be eligible as long as the return was requested within the 30-day cut-off.
• To be eligible for a return, your product must be returned in sellable condition. This means that products cannot be returned if broken, if worn, or if not cleaned.
• Return shipping must be paid by customer unless the return is due to an error by Vodaland. Customers can ask for a shipping label by Vodaland to take advantage of our shipping rates. The cost will then be deducted from the total for the refund.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
• All eligible returns will face a 15% restocking fee deduction from their refund total.
Late or Missing Refunds:
• If you haven’t been notified of a refund, please double check all bank statements.
• If there is no proof of refund on your statement, please contact your credit card company and bank as there may be some processing time before your refund is posted.
• If you have followed all these steps and have found no evidence of a refund being provided, please contact us.
• We will only provide an exchange of a product, if it was defective or damaged. Please send us an email at email@example.com if an exchange is needed.
• To return your product, please ship it to Vodaland Canada Inc., 1-5900 Ambler Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 2N3.
• You will be responsible for your own shipping cost. No additional refund will be provided to compensate for shipping costs.