Specification and Downloads
- Purchase include ductile iron grates, channels, and bolt fasteners
- Preslope end caps: 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap come included for free with each bundle purchased.
- No slope end caps: 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap come included for free with each order purchased.
- 4" internal width ductile iron grate
- PVC or corrugated pipe connections available on the bottom and from end caps
- Channels come in meter lengths, and connect end-to-end to meet a desired length.
- Each channel has a 90-degree connection option available (no adapters)
- Heavy-duty load rated
- Recommended to purchase 2 mounting brackets and 4 rebar supports per trench drain (sold separately)
Vodaland’s 4” plastic trench drain (PRO 100P) has a 4” internal width (6” external), and a length of 3.28ft (1 meter). Customers can choose between a 1% pre slope or a non-sloped system. The pre-slope systems come in multi-channel bundles up to your required length (maximum 13 meter lengths). The non-slope systems are sold per unit, but can be connected together to create a system with whichever length you require.
This trench drain uses a D-class ductile iron grate. The D load class is designed to withstand heavy-duty commercial vehicle traffic.
Each channel features a 90-degree connection cut-out option on each side to allow for a corner 90-degree turn without the need for additional parts.
Every 1m length purchased comes with 1 plastic channel, 2 grates, and 4 bolt fasteners. Each pre-slope bundle includes 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap. For non-sloped bundles, 2 closed end and 1 outlet end cap come included with the entire order.
Article ................ PRO100P
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Ductile Iron
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 6.25"W
Load Class ....... D - Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle Loads
Bottom outlet: Every channel features a 4” bottom outlet for connection with piping. This outlet comes closed, and must be cut out for use.
End cap outlet: Every bundle includes a 4” end cap outlet for connection with piping. This outlet comes open.
Outlet sizing: Our outlets are sized to fit European sized piping. To connect with North American sized piping, you will require either one of Vodaland’s plastic pipe adapters (sold separately), or a rubber coupling (sold elsewhere).
IF YOU REQUIRE A SYSTEM THAT IS MORE THAN 13 METERS IN LENGTH, OR NEED A COMBINATION OF PRE-SLOPE/NO-SLOPE CHANNELS, PLEASE CALL A VODALAND REPRESENTATIVE.
Products that work with this
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.