Specification and Downloads
- Package includes bolted-down ductile cast iron grates, channel, and end caps
- 8" internal width Ductile Cast Iron Grate Class D400
- PVC or corrugated pipe connections available on the bottom and on end caps (availability depends on channel's depth)
- Channels connect end to end and create a line
- Heavy Duty Load
- Acid Resistant
- more details below
Our PRO 200PC pre-sloped trench drains are made of very dense and high-quality polymer concrete material that makes these channels durable and ideal for heavy-duty applications. The material itself is chemical resistant. This system comes classified as either a D or E load class which means it can withstand loads up to and including 88,000 LBS and 132,000 LBS respectively.
Material ............. Polymer Concrete / Steel / Ductile Cast Iron
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 10.2"W - 1000mm x 260mm
Load Class ....... D & E Class - 88,000 & 132,000 LBS (Heavy Duty Load)
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - 8" Polymer concrete channel
2 - Bolted down ductile cast iron grates
2 - End Caps per ORDER (extra end caps available once added to the cart)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.