Specification and Downloads
- Recommended for any of our Base series trench drain
- Each pack includes 2 steel edging
- Made of galvanized steel
- 39-1/4" length, 1" height
- Recommended to use 2-pack per channel
Vodaland's steel channel rail edging is the best way to add extra supports for your plastic channels. These rails fasten to each edge of your channel, providing additional durability and support for the exposed channel surface. Without the rails, each channel will have two plastic edges visible after installation, which can deteriorate over time from traffic and sun exposure. The rails allow the entire surface of your trench drain to be steel. Each rail is the exact length of all our trench drain units, and are sold in a pack of 2 for each edge of every channel.
Article ................ 6060-M2
Material ............. Galvanized Steel/Stainless Steel
Dimensions ....... 39-1/4" L x 1-1/8" W x 1" H
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
2 - rails
8 - screws (4 screws per rail)
Products that work with this
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.