Specification and Downloads
- Purchase include galvanized steel grate, channels, and grating fasteners
- Preslope end caps: 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap come included for free with each bundle purchased.
- No slope end caps: 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap come included for free with each order purchased.
- 4" internal width galvanized steel grate
- PVC or corrugated pipe connections available on the bottom and from end caps
- Channels come in meter lengths, and connect end-to-end to meet a desired length.
- Each channel has a 90-degree connection option available (no adapters)
- Pedestrian load rated
- Recommended to purchase 2 mounting brackets and 4 rebar supports per trench drain (sold separately)
Vodaland’s slot drain (BASE 100P) has a 4” internal channel width (6” external) that narrows into a 5/8” width slot opening, and a length of 3.28ft (1 meter). Customers can choose between a 1% pre slope and a non-sloped system. The pre-slope systems come in multi-channel bundles up to your required length (maximum 8 meter lengths). The non-slope systems are sold per unit, but can be connected together to create a system with whichever length you require.
This slot drain features a galvanised steel micro slot with a 1” height. This slot is an A load class, which means it is designed to withstand pedestrian traffic.
SINCE THE SLOT IS 1" HEIGHT, PLEASE ADD 1" TO THE DEPTH OPTIONS FOR TOTAL SYSTEM HEIGHT.
Each channel features a 90-degree connection cut-out option on each side to allow for a corner 90-degree turn without the need for additional parts.
Every 1m length purchased comes with 1 plastic channel, 1 slot, 2 and 4 screws. Each pre-slope bundle includes 2 closed end caps and 1 outlet end cap. For non-sloped bundles, 2 closed end and 1 outlet end cap come included with the entire order.
Article ................ 2017-1T-25SD
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Galvanized Stamped Steel
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 5.8"W
Load Class ....... A - Pedestrian Loads
Bottom outlet: Every channel features a 4” bottom outlet for connection with piping. This outlet comes closed, and must be cut out for use.
End cap outlet: Every bundle includes a 4” end cap outlet for connection with piping. This outlet comes open.
Outlet sizing: Our outlets are sized to fit European sized piping. To connect with North American sized piping, you will require either one of Vodaland’s plastic pipe adapters (sold separately), or a rubber coupling (sold elsewhere).
IF YOU REQUIRE A SYSTEM THAT IS MORE THAN 8 METERS IN LENGTH, OR NEED A COMBINATION OF PRE-SLOPE/NO-SLOPE CHANNELS, PLEASE CALL A VODALAND REPRESENTATIVE.
Products that work with this
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.